Conset are specialist suppliers of sit-stand desks, who make the following points about their desks:
- Changing your working position regularly helps to prevent back problems. An adjustable desk is essential for this.
- If you have an existing back problem then standing at a high desk for parts of your day rather than sitting all day at a standard desk can offer great relief and help the recovery process when back problems occurs.
- People of various height can easily adjust their desk according to specific needs - Particularly beneficial for those of a taller stature, in the prevention of stooping.
- Electric operation means that people can adjust their own desk height which is also very useful for wheelchair users.
- Ideal for people where sitting all day is not an option, ie individuals returning to work after back surgery.
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety features that 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation.
- Advantageous for groups who share the same workstation-ie "Hotdesking" or shift working environments. For desk workers of different height.
Refer to our Catalogue Download
section for the Conset catalogue.